Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Email Address

Hi Everyone! I'm so, so excited that so many of you from around the world have felt the spirit I'd hoped for when I made the videos. It seems that late at night (between 1 and 3 am) the spirit works the best! :o) Because I've gotten so many requests, I've set up a new email account to go hand in hand with the blog. It is singingasongisfuntodo@gmail.com. Easy to remember. That way, if you have any problems or need some help with something, you won't have to check out the blog to find my email.

Thanks again for everyone's words of support, love and encouragement. It's amazing how we members of the Church stick together. Since you guys are so great, I've decided that I'll do a video every month. I'm going to also try (we'll see how time goes) to do flip charts to accompany the videos. For the months that you choose your own song, I'll give you the video that I have chosen and if you have a different song and would like for me to make a video, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to.

All I ask in return is for you to share the videos around the world (don't be stingy:o) and to leave comments on how it went, how you taught it, and where you're from. I'd like for everyone who has this common link to share with each other and to become friends. Because really, what are we without each other?

So, sing on and let us all know how it goes!

No comments: